Oven For Sale
4. Look for other cleaning features
such as a removable door, a removable oven bottom, a tilting electric
element and digital controls.
you buy an oven, here some tips to get
a good one:
1. Measure the area where the oven will go in your kitchen.
(For a built-in oven, measure the hole, not the door, which
will be bigger than the oven itself; most wall ovens are
24, 27 or 30 inches wide.)
2. Decide whether you want a gas or an electric oven.
3. Decide whether you want a convection oven, which includes
a fan that circulates the heat evenly within the oven and
cooks food more quickly and evenly.
5. Choose either a self-cleaning or a standard oven.
6. Look for other cleaning features such as a removable door,
a removable oven bottom, a tilting electric element and digital
7. Try moving the shelves around. They should be easy to adjust
and sturdy. Will they hold a 20-pound turkey without bending?
8. Turn on the fan - is it noisy?
9. Look at other special features such as controls that automatically
start or turn off the oven in your absence, digital control panels,
LED displays, digital timers, even-baking features, high and low
broiler or double-broiler settings, storage drawers, meat probes
and available colors.
10. Discuss the warranty, what it covers and whether or not it
is included in the oven price.
Copyright 2012 Jual
Produk Allright Reserved